Frozen Gardens Winter Special
- Authors: Jan Willem van den Brink, Jesse Winter, Ismael Alvarez, Russ Brown
- Artists: Jeremy Corff, Keith Wood
- Game System: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- Format: PDF Digital Download
- Pages: 12
- Price: $2.99
Deadly Gardens is a series of short PDF documents that each feature a brand new plant monster to use in your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game or OGL campaigns. In addition to a new monster, each volume will also feature supplemental material based around the natural wilderness theme.
This special volume is three times the length of a normal Deadly Gardens volume and the material all has a winter theme as well as the natural wilderness theme.
In this volume:
- Background on The Realm of Eternal Winter
- 2 Magic Items from The Realm of Eternal Winter: Cask of Ancient Winters, Winter’s Edge
- 7 Terrain Types: Glacier, Ice, Smooth Ice, Snow, Deep Snow, Heavy Snow and Snow Drifts
- 6 Winter Weather Conditions: Fog, Rain, Sleet, Snowfall, Snowstorm, Blizzard
- 6 New Natural Hazards: Blizzard, Crevasse, Frost Wheat Patch, Polar Nexus, Serac and Thin Ice
- Evergreen Animator CR 12
- Shivervine CR 6
- Snow Goon (CR 6) and Snow Titan (CR 12)
- 6 New Natural Items: Frost Wheat, Living Snowball, Living Snow Boulder, Shivervine Whip, Spiked Pinecone and Yeti Pelt
- Rules for using Living Snowballs and Spiked Pinecones as Natural Power Components for spellcasting.
Submit your review